A pedido da organização a APA divulga:
UACES 49th Annual Conference, University of Lisbon
1-4 September 2019
CALL FOR PAPERS AND PANELS
We’re pleased to inform you that the call for papers and panels for UACES 2019 in Lisbon is now open: www.uaces.org/lisbon
Each year, the conference draws hundreds of researchers from around the world to present and discuss the latest work in all areas of contemporary European Studies. We are delighted that in 2019, the UACES conference will be hosted by the University of Lisbon School of Law.
We welcome proposals from established academics, practitioners, early-career researchers and doctoral students in topics across all fields of research on contemporary Europe and the European Union (including, but not limited to, Political Science, Economics, International Relations, Law, Geography, History, Public Policy, Cultural Studies and Sociology).
Proposals for individual papers, pre-organised panels and non-traditional panels are all welcome. Please read the guidelines carefully here before making your submission. UACES as an organisation actively promotes gender balance in the formation of panels at its annual conference and at UACES sponsored events. As such, it does not permit all-male panels. Please take this into account when submitting panel suggestions.
Conference highlights include:
- 3 days of research sessions across a range of topics in European Studies (view last year’s programme here)
- Plenary panels, non-traditional sessions (e.g. book panel, mini-symposium, roundtable) and the annual Teaching and Learning Workshop
- Conference Dinner and UACES Awards Ceremony in the Ajuda Botanical Garden
CfP Deadline: 20 January 2019
- Visit conference homepage
- Make a submission now
- Request a reminder about the CfP deadline
- View photos from UACES 2018 in Bath
Share the call with colleagues:
- Forward this email
- Request flyers for your department
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Join, and invite colleagues to, the Facebook event page
email@example.com | +44 207 419 5446